Let's get you scheduled! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or hit the envelope icon at the top of the page). Make sure to include which theme interested you (month and topic)!
What We're Looking For:
- An original, previously unpublished, and completed post and title with no less than 750 words and no more than 1500 words in length.
- A short bio and vertical image of yourself in jpeg form for the end of your post.
- Two links to your own content that relates to your submitted post, if applicable.
- Links to your social media and blog.
- A post related to our monthly themes. To see our themes, click here.
All contributions are due on the 15th of the month prior to when it is set to be published. (Example: If your post is published in October, it needs to be submitted by September 15th.)
- We ask that you proof read your post prior to submitting it.
- We will only publish original content and ask that you do not repost it on your own website.
- We do not publish profanity.
- All posts that arrive late will not be published.
To Submit Your Post for Consideration:
Please email your original contribution to mommaslivingroom.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response.
We reserve the right to decline a post if we do not feel it is relevant to our audience.
At this time we are currently unable to financially compensate for any contributions to this site.
Instead we offer:
- Product promotion that is applicable to our community.
- We offer a Pinterest group called "Amazing Christian Bloggers" that any contributor is welcome to join. You are able to share any Christian-based materials you have on your own site to this board.
How to Safely Share Your Own Contributed Post
For those who wish to share their contributed (on MLR) content on their own social media and own blog, here is how to safely do so.
How to share as a blog post:
- To share your contributed content as a blog post, write a new introduction and link to the published post on our site. Please make sure that the new introduction is NOT the same as what is published on our website.
How to share on social media:
- Tell your followers that you are a guest post on our site and tag us in it!